Already working in Canada and unhappy with your current status?

The Canadian Experience Class is the right method to upgrade to a Canadian permanent resident.

Canadian Experience Class applications are processed through the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada.

If you have legally worked fulltime in Canada for at least a year in the last three years prior to your application, can prove your English/French Language proficiency through submitting the results of a CIC-approved test and plan to live outside of the province of Quebec do not hesitate to contact us today and apply our professionally offered immigration and citizenship services.

Eligible jobs categorized in this program regarding the Canadian NOC are Level 0, Type A & B and please be advised that this program is not for self-employed people and those who gained their Canadian experience during their studies.
Since December 2012, the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applicants can maintain their status and continue working in Canada while they await a final decision on their permanent residence application.
For many international students, it’s a good option.

A graduate obtains at least one year of work in a skilled, professional or technical field, they may then become eligible for the Canadian Experience Class.



Add comment

Security code