The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
In order for someone to qualify under this program, the individual must:

• Either have a qualification certificate in trades issued by a Canadian Province or Territory.
• Have a valid job offer (LMIA) issued by at least one employer.

The qualification certificate can be obtained in two ways, either someone has studied in Canada and completed a program in a particular trade and achieved a certificate. Or for those who are wishing to apply from overseas, they can first get their past work experience acquired in any country outside of Canada assessed by a trade authority of any province in Canada, and become eligible to challenge the exam, and after clearing the exam they can acquire such certificate.
 To get your past work experience assessed by Trade Authorities, you can use our assistance. In terms of acquiring a valid job offer, the applicants have to have a Canadian Employer applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) for them, and once a positive LMIA is received, that can be used to apply for Permanent Residency under the Federal Skill Trade Program.



Add comment

Security code